(included in the conference fee)
- Welcome reception (Sunday, 6pm – 9pm) – Nowe Gliwice Education Center or RadioTower,
- Exhibitor coctail (Monday, 6pm – 8 pm) – Education and Congres Center (main venue),
- Gala dinner (Tuesday, 6pm – 11pm) – Toszek Castle or Hotel Marysin Dwor Katowice; together with a concert of Silesia Dance and Song Ensemble.
(not included in the conference fee)
The social program for accompanying persons will include several tourist excursions around the Gliwice. The most interesting are (availability will depend on number of participants willing to attend):
- Gliwice City Tour (including famous Radio Tower – a Polish History Monument, All Saints Church and Upper Silesian Jews House of Remembrance) – half day trip,
- Coal Mine Luisa (Guido) – visit at the level of 320 m underground – half day trip,
- Kraków City Tour (UNESCO Heritage List) – all day trip,
- Memorial And Museum Auschwitz-Birkenau – Former German Nazi Concentration And Extermination Camp (UNESCO Heritage List) – all day trip.